Partner for Change Visa® Card
Now you can help your favorite cause while enjoying all the privileges of SAFE's Platinum Visa Credit Card. Delight in the knowledge that 1% of the total purchases made with your SAFE Partner for Change Visa Card could save a life or make a child's wish come true.
The Partner for Change Visa Card includes:
- No annual fee
- 1% donation to a designated cause based on your total purchases*
- Credit limits up to $25,000
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No cash advance fee if the cash advance is taken at any SAFE ATM, through CALL-24 Phone Banking, or through SAFE Online Banking
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- A convenient source of overdraft protection for your SAFE checking account
- SAFEGUARD protection against unauthorized transactions
- Complimentary Warranty Manager Service
- Complimentary Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Affordable payment protection plan options
Choose from one of the following designated charities:
- American Heart Association
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Los Rios Foundation
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Serotonin Surge Charities
- Sutter Roseville Medical Foundation
- UC Davis Health System and Children's Hospital
- UCP of Greater Sacramento
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact the SAFE Call Center during normal business hours at (916) 979-7233 or (800) SEE-SAFE. Or, use online Live Help.
After normal business hours, please call (800) 252-2273.
Verified by Visa - Verified by Visa is an innovative service offering secure Internet shopping by using your preferred form of Internet payment – your SAFE Partner for Change Visa Credit Card. Verified by Visa lets you add a personal password to your existing card, getting added security, and the reassurance that only you can use your card online. To register for this service, please visit the Verified by Visa registration site . You may also enroll with any participating Verified by Visa merchant.
* The 1% donation applies only to purchases. Balance transfers and cash advances are excluded. The donation is paid by SAFE to a single selected nonprofit organization. Donations are calculated annually and paid in February of the following year. To be eligible for the donation calculation, members must make a minimum of $1,000 in purchases during the calculation period, and the account must be in good standing.